Sunday, October 4, 2009

Bedtime Blessings

May the Powers that be
Guard and guide me
As I travel and play
In the Dreamland.

 
May all who are dear to me
(insert names if you wish)
Dream in joy and safety.

*******************************

From all the dwells below the skies,
Let faith and hope with joy arise,
Let beauty, truth and good be sung
Through every land, by every tongue.

******************************

Lady of the Moon,
Lord of the Sun,
Protect me and mine
Now the day is done.

****************************

Thank you Great Goddess for this day
For the blessings and lessons that came my way.
May my sleep be peaceful in dreams and rest,
And tomorrow may I do my best.

***************************

As I lay snuggled in my bed
Pillow tucked beneath my head,
Maiden, bring me joyful dreams,
Mother, bring me peace serene,
Wisest Crone, watch over me
Until the light of dawn I see.

**************************

Lady Mother, touch my head,
Keep Me snug and safe in bed.
Watch and hold me through the night
Until I rise with morning's light!

No comments:

Post a Comment