Friday, November 13, 2009

Holiday Gift Ideas... continued

fairy triad dome terrarium: a fun terrarium for all your special little girls... learn some amazing fairy lore, decorate your terrarium, and plant vegetation to attract fairies to your gardens...$24

carnivorous creations dome: grow a variety of plants that actually eat bugs... must be patient though... you start the plant out as a seed... $24

culinary herb garden terrarium: grow your own herbs in just weeks... actually use the herbs to help mom cook... $25
I am thinking about ordering the culinary herb garden to go with the kid's herb book I got for TMan.  Not only would he enjoy growing something, but I think getting to actually eat some of his plants and help me cook would be an added bonus for him.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for commenting on my site and adding my link to your resources section! BTW that fairy dome terranium looks absolutely awesome - three thumbs up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome. I hope that your site takes of running and never slows down. You have worked hard and lucky me; I get to reap the benefits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, I think you just gave me a way to make peace with the fairies. I swear they keep on messing with my keys and a little book I've been trying to mail for the last 3 months--then again it might be the post.

    Thanks for sharing! You are sooo good at this!

    ReplyDelete