Saturday, May 15, 2010

Triple Moon Pendent

Okay, confession... I heart me some teen vampire novels.  I think I have mentioned it before, but the reason I mention it again is simple really.  I have been reading the House of Night Series by P.C. Cast.  The high priestess in training wears what is described as this beautiful triple moon pendent.  I have been wanting one since I began reading the series.

In my quest to find my perfect representation, I have stumbled into some very fun jewelry.  Here are my favorites:











triple moon pendent with a hidden pentacle on the back center... sterling silver... $42













goddess mandala pendent... pewter... $14














triple moon symbol... antiqued sterling silver... represents the Dark Daughters form the House of Night Series... $15














nyx's high priestess pendent... silver ox...$23...temporarily out of stock













elements add on tags... sterling silver...$14

If you click here, you can read or hear a couple chapters from the series.

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading the series too - but haven't read the last one. I'm not enjoying the later books as much as the first two - but sometimes I lose interest in a series if there are too many books.

    I love the Goddess Mandala and the Elemental hang tags. Really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~out of the loop lately in series or plain reading...life has been so hectic! thank for sharing...will take a look and l♥ve the pendants you shared with us...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete