Friday, December 31, 2010

Tarot Extravaganza

I received 3 tarot decks over the last couple of days.  I am so excited. 

I have already used my new Paulina tarot and I must say I love them.  The images are beautiful and the cards contain a detailed explanation of all content within that particular image.

I also received the fairy tarot and sun & moon tarot.  Each deck has its own personality from whimsical to just pure fun.

Now that I have 5 decks, I can choose the deck that fits my mood or intentions.  My hope is that I can decide on one of the decks to use for daily guidance.  Most likely my Celtic message deck would work best for this purpose.

Next, on my to-do list is to create a cloth I can use to layout my cards when doing a reading.  Something to keep me a bit organized in the process as I get more comfortable with each deck.

What witchy wishes came true for you over the holidays?

Any new items you would like to share about?
















No comments:

Post a Comment