Saturday, August 28, 2010

Autumn Equinox Crafts for Kids

I know; I know.  Summer hasn't even ended and I am posting fall crafts.  I can't help it. 

Autumn is my favorite time of year.  I love all of the autumnal colors.  The air outside cools down.  I will soon be driving to work as the sun is just beginning to rise in the sky.  What could be better than perfect weather, beautiful colors, and greeting the sun each morning?

Many of the activities below are from Crayola's site and are more art than craft.  If you have little ones, don't fret.  I promise to post again with more finds soon.

Pumpkin Chalk Art

Coffee Filter Fall Flowers

Fall Fingerprint Tree

Wooden Disk with Leaf Decoupage

Harvest Scarecrow Art

Harvest Skies ala Van Gogh

Howling at the Harvest Moon

Leaf Stick

Leafy Door Hanger

Paper Strip Pumpkin

No comments:

Post a Comment