Monday, September 13, 2010

Lucky Magik

Lately, I have been in need of good fortune.  I went in search of some luck spells.  I didn't search long, but found two pretty simple ones I thought I might try.

___________________________________________
Close your eyes and focus.

Push all worries from your mind.

After you have reached a meditative state, simply chant the following:

''Spirit, Earth, Air, Water, and Fire.
Come to me and give me what I desire.
Waves of luck fall down on me
and complete my wishes effortlessly.
May this spell take toll for one whole day
and after midnight strikes, may it go away.
As I will, so mote it be.''

~source

___________________________________________
at midnight on the night of a new moon repeat the incantation below three times while seeing yourself bathed in an orange light.

'brimstone, moon and witch's fire,
good luck i shall now acquire,
midnight twelve, the witching hour,
by wax and wick now work thy power,
harming none, this spell is done,
my luck to change by moon and sun,
by law of three, so mote it be'

~source

No comments:

Post a Comment