Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pagan Parenting Resource Blog: Part Two

I have been working hard to add some content from several of my blogs to the new Pagan Parenting Resource Blog.  I think it is turning out great. 

If you have children and need a place to find resources, I think we are on the way to something truly amazing.  Please pop over become a follow and take the poll in the side bar.  We want to know what needs the pagan parent has in regards to our blog.

Also if you would be willing to post about our new adventure, we would all be greatly appreciative. 

On a Side Note: We are still looking for contributors as well. 

Have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I'll stop by and check, not that I can use it yet, but I'm sure it is never too early to learn, right?

    ReplyDelete