Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pumpkin Soup

I have never eaten pumpkin soup myself.  I actually do not like pumpkin, but  I couldn't resist sharing with you one of my favorite children's books to read a this time of the year...


This story is about 3 friends who love to make pumpkin soup.  Each friend has a specific job to do.  Everything is going splendidly until the day Duck wants to stir.

I love the fact that there is an underlining theme of friendship.  This theme is beautifully illustrated through both words and pictures.  Your little ones are soon to fall in love with this book and be begging for more.

3 comments:

  1. Hi i am visiting from Mrs. B's 31 days of Halloween! Nice to meet you and look for ward to following you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. visiting from mrs B's blog...love your bog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the book suggestion. I have an extensive collection of Halloween pic books, but not Pumpkin Soup!

    ReplyDelete