Monday, January 18, 2010

Celebrate the Seasons

I went to James Avery this weekend to look at silver chains for my husband.  While I was there, I found the perfect seasonal charms.  They are quite expensive, but definitely worth saving for or putting on a wish list.

There is a charm for each of the seasons: fall, winter, spring, and summer.  Each large charm has 1-2 tiny charms dangling from it.  For example, the fall charm is a large leaf with a dangle acorn & a bead.  You can use the same chain for all the necklaces.  They even have some really cool silver neck wires.

Jump on over and check them out.  I am sure you will fall in love as I have.

3 comments:

  1. Hi again,

    Would you please send me your mailing address at stonegirl1177 AT yahoo DOT ca so that I can send out the recipient list for the Art Card Exchange? Thanks hun. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh...cool! I'll go check them out.

    ReplyDelete