Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ostara Magazine for Kids

Lora Craig-Gaddis has done it again.  I highly recommend anyone with young children to check out her 2009 Pooka Pages Magazine for Ostara.

This issue contains
  • various stories... including one that it is rebus story even the youngest of children can follow
  • luna cookies and moon milk recipes
  • handmade drum, maracasas, and tamborine crafts
  • coloring pages
  • book reviews.
You name it and she has put it into this fun issue of Pooka Pages.

Pooka by the way is a real cat.  I have his autogroph in my Yule book by Lora.

3 comments:

  1. ~you are always full of wonderful things and ideas to share with us...i hope your day was filled with much love yesterday and always...brightest blessings...i am off to take a peak!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm telling you, The Boyfriend and I are planning on going half on a baby *grin* in the next two years, I'll be all over this site!

    You offer great information and I can't wait to put it to good use.

    ReplyDelete