Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Everyone Likes a Little Something New

Okay, so I think I have finally settled on the template you are looking at.  As soon as I saw it, I just knew. 

Take a look around. 

See anything I left out?  Anything that just doesn't flow quite right?   Please, please, please let me know.

If you really want to make me smile, go grab my button and add it to your site.  It is definitely better than the one I had before.

This is the last week before Spring Break and report cards are due.  Check back at the end of the week or even next for updates.  I will be BUSY over the next couple of days.

Oh, and if you know how to edit the permanent linkbar under the header, I'd love to learn how to do it.  Seems silly to have it just for looks with no real purpose.

Anyways, thanks for stopping by and I should be back in the swing of things real soon.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh - very nice! Love the header photo and the button! Snagging it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I had a rotten day and that made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I would grab your new button, because it's lovely...but I have a 3 column layout. I don't think it would fit and would undoubtedly be cut off. :(

    Everything looks great though!

    ReplyDelete