Friday, July 2, 2010

Harvest Time Crafts and Activities for Kids

Lughnasadh comes at one of my favorite times of year.  Being a teacher, this is a time for new beginnings in our family.  We are gathering supplies for school, going through our clothing and deciding what needs to be donated and what we need to purchased, and I am preparing for a new year with a new group of 5 year olds.

The weather will soon begin to cool as the days continue to grow shorter.  Our gardens are beginning to be overrun with fruits and yummy veggies ripe for the picking.  This is the perfect out door weather.

Below you will find links to some crafts I found relating to harvest.  I have also given a couple suggestions of my own.  Enjoy!
If you have any traditional activities you would like to share, please leave a message in the comments and I would be glad to include them as well.

1 comment:

  1. You won my dragon fly give-a-way! Please email me what color you'd like and where to send it! Yeah!

    wpooh_9 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete