Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Feeling... lost?

Do you ever have a time of lull?  A time when something that has been so important and life changing doesn't seem to bring the same spark?

At the moment, that is what is happening in regards to my spirituality.  I began my pagan path in October of last year.  I have almost come full circle and celebrated an entire Wheel of the Year.  I am happy in my beliefs and content with the path I have chosen.

I wonder now as I am writing if it is not a feeling of being lost, but instead that of peace.  Maybe my lack of want (with blogging and having ideas to post) is not because I need to do more or I have wandered from my heart, but because I have found my heart and it is HAPPY.

I use this blog as a place to track my feelings and ideas as I journey on my own, personal pagan path.  Maybe... just maybe I have found the place I am meant to be... a place I can call my own... a place that needs no words.

If you want to find out more about what is happening in my life, visit oNe PiNK FiSH.  Lately it has taken on the for front of my blogging.  I have a feeling it may be my place to write for awhile.  Though, I plan to write here too as the need arrives. 

Also, visit Makin' Magic to get learning ideas for your little ones.  This should really begin to explode in the next couple of weeks as school begins.  I have alot planned and have the itchin' to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment