Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pagan Household Columnist?

I am now in the process of becoming a columnist on The Pagan Household.  Me?  The lady who feels like I flounder my way through life and make things up as I go.

As was my intent when I wrote my first guest post, I will let you know each time a post gets published.  I will also link to each post on the Pagan Household Page.

Some of the post will be repeats from this blog or .  The only difference is I will not be writing in first person as I do here.  I change the post to third person....  Thinking back to 3rd grade now aren't you. 

Basically, instead of using words like "I" or "me", I will use words like "you".  Third person draws the reader in a bit more and allows for a connection to the writing that is not there when you are reading in first person.

Check it out.  You might like the subtle differences.

So stay tuned for my post next week.  I am thinking the posts will go up every other Thursday, but we will see.  My next post will actually be the post I have already used here:  Books that Speak to the Soul.

1 comment:

  1. I've always believe in you, hon. I'm all giggles! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete